Monday, February 1, 2010

Sick Tongue Spots I Got These Sour Things On My Tongue. There Like Raw Spots. What Are They?

I got these sour things on my tongue. there like raw spots. what are they? - sick tongue spots

I have these spots on my tongue. there, as the size of pennies and not always on the edge or tongue and not a semicircle. They look like they are cousins and a little painful, but not bad. Usually when I sore throat, but sometimes I'm sick if I do. I thought I had with the fact that I am not at a temperature in sick or maybe I am rubbing my tongue against your teeth, many do. I did this before and he said he could not oral herpes, but not as cold sores. as the skin is raw from my tongue or leave it. thats a bad description, but I really do not know to describe otherwise.

What do you think they are?

1 comment:

cc said...

She said it was sour, my wound? I definitely want to the doc if you are really bitter environment, because if the wounds of bad taste, this is not good.

Post a Comment