Monday, February 22, 2010

Gymnastics Job Interview Why Can't I Find A Job?

Why can't I find a job? - gymnastics job interview

I have to apply at a company since June, when I saw my conclusion. I can not even call me back. I've got a fantastic CV. I had some teachers and two guidance for the school closer to perfection as possible. I have a lot of mock interviews with Career Services at my school too.

I probably have a claim for 200 jobs since June, if information is available, always sends me an e-mail a week later, following my interests and abilities to express. I have all these e-mails approved by my contacts in my professional services.

I'm desperate for work and money, so I started looking for a part time job. I went to every restaurant and retail trade in the region.

My professional experience includess 4 years as a waitress in a variety of restaurants, 1.5 years as a department at Target, an internship at Ernst & Young, another accounting / business practices up to 6 years of training in connection with gymnastics, and several leadership positions in both organizations and students employment. I stayed in touch with my boss at my old job, and they all said they received calls 0-1 job and I've always cast a positive light.

We have also 5 solid professional references.

I graduated with distinction from a prestigious university (3.7 GPA) and I was in the industry Honors Program.

I'm running out of these two options and money ... Ideas? I did not want to fund a minimum wage at Wal-Mart: (

No comments:

Post a Comment