Friday, February 19, 2010

Put 2 Pictures Together Make Baby How To Make My Mother In Law Behave.?

How to make my mother in law behave.? - put 2 pictures together make baby

2 years ago I married a wonderful man. Before we met had shifted only for 9 years in an attempt to her daughter. and if we togethr her daughter had problems with jealousy. but not surprised. Since then we have a child or his mother until she was nice to see that her daughter get more attention. It actually took me aside and told me that you should make a backup copy so that they bond. She has 11 years and now has a new baby. the mother is jealous because the baby receives attention and not the favorite daughter of his grandson. To do things for hurtme. took pictures of our children and put it away and tore some of them. and my son is his only child granchild the rest are girls. What must I do to stop it, so bad

No comments:

Post a Comment