Monday, January 18, 2010

Sprinkles Cupcakes How To Make Sprinkles Cupcakes Frosting? The One They Provide Is Not Right It Is Too Powder Sugary Tasting.?

How to make Sprinkles cupcakes frosting? The one they provide is not right it is too powder sugary tasting.? - sprinkles cupcakes

I do not think about your transparent glaze recipe, where, as described in the butter, sugar and milk powder from powdered sugar to taste and flavor of sweet meringue is not implemented honestly butter in Bev Hills.

I would be glad if someone could tell me the actual recipe.

1 comment:

Dragonfl... said...

If the recipe calls in particular for the 2 ingredients, I try to:

INGREDIENTS
Sugar 1 1 / 2 cups confectioners
3 tablespoons butter, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla extract tea
1 tablespoon milk

Beat until light and stir

Unfortunately I am not familiar with the bakery, I will by the main ingredients of the list.

Post a Comment