Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hiking Boots Canada FASHIONABLE Winter Boots?

FASHIONABLE winter boots? - hiking boots canada

I live in Ottawa, Canada, where it can easily go below -25 degrees Celsius. I need warm boots, waterproof snow for the winter.

Now the hard part. I'd be really one years xP attraction this year, I was determined to -40 ugly boots all winter long.

Uggs and Emus are really beautiful, overworn but not strong enough and sufficient. I work primarily with the proposals for a pretty good winter boots. Not really, that the price now =]

If possible, please send a link to a picture ..? And remember that I was a teenager, so boots are not to ... sophistacated? be moved.

THANK YOU!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I thought I would try to give some help in answering your question.

Check Payless.com and search for "American Eagle Mickey Quilted Wedge Boot.

I do not know if she would check more into fashion and warm, but to them.

Also I found this ... http://www.aerosoles.com/product1.asp?P=DECADE #.

I propose to discuss with the customer service in both cases to see whether they can handle the cold weather in Canada.

Happy boot hunting!

Anonymous said...

if the price does not have a problem like Uggs uggs leather upper that prevents snow and water to seep in, I think the interior is the same thing and im pretty sure its waterproof. do not know if they still for sale, but his skin

My answer? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

Post a Comment