Thursday, December 17, 2009

Messages About Marriage Prank Text Messages. I Have Been Recieving Them For About A Month Now And It Kinda Came Between My Marriage...

Prank Text Messages. I have been recieving them for about a month now and it kinda came between my marriage... - messages about marriage

OK, here is what happened: A month ago I started getiing these messages say things like "I love you, I know that their marriage." I answered and asked: "Who is it? ",... Well ... My husband is a fireman who dosnt sometimes return home. This person knew it all ... she knew where he worked. My husband was furious and went into it with so ,.... Then he got mad at me ... cuz like I said before, sometimes dosnt go home. Not that he did not trust me ... But if I put my husband, I'm sure I wonder too. But anyway ,.... I hired a company to perform a reverse lookup and found it was registered. C 'was my brother in law, ex-girlfriend. The last man on earth, I would imagine it to be. I am sooo freaking pissed. I want to do something ,.... My blood is burning. Bitcch always a crazy and that's why my brother until he broke with her. We will get married, while ... But the wedding was called off 1 months ago. What Would U Do?

No comments:

Post a Comment