Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Increase Tex Stack Size How Strong Will I Be If I Workout For 3 Years?

How strong will i be if i workout for 3 years? - increase tex stack size

ok heres a wealth of details, the 6'3 205 pounds and nearly 16 training on Monday i-upper body, lower Tuesday, Wednesday, upper body, Thursday, lower body, Wednesday, upper body .. . Saturdays and Sundays and every day from the disease development at 9:00 clock in the morning and 8 hours later in the same case (about 2 days) and then made a fool of work, but I had a 1-one days training on the same level as this one. Supplements are Cyrot, creatine, protein wheybolic 60, naNOx9, HSP oe tex.

I do not know, I just want my opinion as max lol.
Well, I bench 225 squat 315 red-65, 10 reps, deadweight-300 Stem

Finally, when I say that upper and lower body bodyy "I work with all parties in the area ... back, arms, shoulders, neck, chest, abs, etc. ... and the day is a day here and elsewhere
I mean, raise the estimate to my max ...'' I also GHR easier to develop them

No comments:

Post a Comment